Job Number: 878
Pay Rate: 12.05
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8am to 5pm
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will perform routine and moderately complex custodial and basic building maintenance work.
- Work involves cleaning and caring for Center facilities and premises, floor maintenance in stripping & waxing; general repairs, maintaining custodial equipment and basic building maintenance, and requesting supplies.
- Assist in vehicle inspections and taking vehicles for service and car washes.
- Assists with office and furniture moves and assisting maintenance staff with work orders.
- Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Will perform these tasks valley wide as required.
- Must have a GED or diploma from a Texas school
- One (1) year experience in janitorial or industrial cleaning
- General Building Maintenance Work
- Floor maintenance experience in Stripping and waxing
- Must be able to read and write in English as all instructions are in English