Job Number: 738
Pay Rate: 16.79
Pay Rate: $16.00 + Benefits
Location: Edinburg, Texas
- Perform general human resources functions that include coordinating and processing Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests,
- Process Worker’s Compensation and ADA accommodations requests;
- Compile and analyze data; assist with training activities; prepare correspondence and technical reports as required;
- Prepare computerized reports regarding human resources operations in applicable area; will conduct periodic file audits;
- Responsible for scanning of Protected Leave related documents; interpret human resources policies and procedures;
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Works under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the HR field.
- Graduated from an accredited 4-year college with major coursework in the HR management, business administration, organizational development or a related field.
- PHR certification is preferred.