Job Number: 705
Pay Rate: 13.00
Location: Edinburg, TX
Role and Responsibilities:
- Performs entry level to advance claims processing for reimbursement using a fee for service methodology.
- Position is comprehensively responsible for all private insurance, CHIP, Medicare.
- Work involves detail research, determining eligibility, proper rates, maintenance of accounts, collections of charges, reconciliation, monitoring of benefit plan and billing modalities.
- Performs submission of both paper and electronic transactions and reporting for the support, maintenance, and treatment furnished to clients.
- Works under close supervision of the Billing Supervisor; however, must possess the ability to work independently as well as within a team, to include organizing, prioritizing and efficiently scheduling all work assignments to ensure all billings and reconciliation occur in a timely manner.
- Must have Diploma or GED (Must be from Texas)
- Must be able to type at least 35 wpm with