Job Number: 820
Pay Rate: 12.00
City: Edinburg, TX
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8am to 5pm
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Performs routine administrative support or technical program assistance work.
- Work involves preparing reports, forms and documents; maintaining files.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Ensures Client Financial Assessment and Client Demographic forms are accurate and current, completes Benefits Eligibility Screening referrals.
- Entering data into the system
- Making sure all of the paperwork and data is accurate
- Must have Diploma or GED from a Texas approved school
- One (1) year experience in the clerical field
- Insurance verification experience preferred
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm
- Must possess general clerical skills including the ability to operate various computer software packages, copy and fax machines; typing and filing
- Answering phones and directing calls in a courteous and professional manner